Monday, April 25, 2011

Long story shortened

I worked for about four hours today on a post detailing my three days in Taichung last week where I gave two talks, and then my weekend with Jose sightseeing on a scooter in Kinmen, a little island that is part of Taiwan but right off the mainland of China.  About 10 minutes ago, due to something quirky my computer is doing plus a particularly unfortunate use of the autosave feature of the blog software, I lost everything I wrote.  There's no way I can allocate the time to recreate all that, plus it would drive me crazy to try to remember all the things I wrote, so instead of just not posting anything, I decided to at least explain why there hasn't been anything for awhile and why it may be another while before there's another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment